As the weather cools, it’s time to relish in the more hearty meals. Try Tricha’s Harvest Frittata for a delicious breakfast, lunch or dinner!
- 6 medium mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 white onion chopped fine
- 1 small zucchini chopped into bite size pieces
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 8 eggs well beaten
- Cannalife Botanicals Infused Olive Oil **Disclaimer: The amount of Cannalife Botanicals Olive Oil used will determine dosage, please know your tolerance.1 Teaspoon of Cannalife Botanicals Olive Oil= 20mg THC
Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
In a large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add in the onion and saute, stirring occasionally. Cook until translucent.
Add chopped zucchini , tomato, mushrooms, and garlic.
Saute until the zucchini has softened but is still el dente.
The tomatoes will also begin to wilt.
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs well and add crumbled goat cheese.
Transfer the sautéed veggie into a 10 inch casserole or baking pan.
Pour in the egg mixture.
Spread veggies evenly throughout dish.
Place the pan on the centre rack in the oven.
Bake for 35 to 40 minutes- until eggs have set up and are golden.
Take out of the oven and let it stand for 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
Serve with more crumbled cheese of choice and fresh salsa.
Serve up and enjoy!
Dish by Trich
I believe in using fresh local ingredients. I believe in dealing directly with farmers. I believe in taking
time to cook and let things simmer and really bring outflavours. I believe in Fair-Trade and Organic foodstuffs when available. I love sharing healthy good food. Its the smiles and satisfied tummies that make it worthwhile.