As we head deeper into the autumn season, this hearty fried rice dish will warm you from the inside out!
- 2.5 cups cooked rice (use whichever you had leftover from dinner)
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 1 cup frozen organic peas and carrots
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp Braggs soy sauce
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 bunch chopped green onions
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1.5 tbsp Cannalife Botanicals Infused Olive Oil **Disclaimer: The amount of Cannalife Botanicals Olive Oil used will determine dosage, please know your tolerance.1 Teaspoon of Cannalife Botanicals Olive Oil= 20mg THC
Preheat a large skillet or wok on medium heat. Pour Cannalife Botanicals Infused Olive Oil into the bottom of the wok/ skillet. Add garlic, onion, peas and carrots. Fry them until they are tender.
Slide the veggie mixture to one side of skillet and add in the eggs. Using a spatula, scramble the eggs and then mix them in with the veggies.
Add the rice, soy sauce and green onions into the mixture.
Stir fry until heated throughout.
Plate and enjoy
*If you like, add cooked shredded chicken, or cooked baby shrimp when adding in the rice and soy!
Dish by Trich
I believe in using fresh local ingredients. I believe in dealing directly with farmers. I believe in taking
time to cook and let things simmer and really bring outflavours. I believe in Fair-Trade and Organic foodstuffs when available. I love sharing healthy good food. Its the smiles and satisfied tummies that make it worthwhile.