Late Summer and Early Fall is perfect crab season here in Vancouver.
- 1 lb crab meat, claw preferably, if not in season, use Phillips brand claw meat.
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley
- 1/2 cup panko japanese bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 3 tbsp finely chopped green onions
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tbsp freshly grated lemon rind
- 1/4 cup Cannalife Botanicals Infused Olive Oil
- **Disclaimer: The amount of Cannalife Botanicals Olive Oil used will determine dosage, please know your tolerance.1 Teaspoon of Cannalife Botanicals Olive Oil= 20mg THC
- Heat oven to 375……While heating oven, place a large non-stick pan on a burner and heat your butter and Cannalife Botanical’s Infused Olive Oil on medium/high heat.
- In batches of 2, heat crab cakes in the melted butter and medicated olive oil, for 3-6 minutes on each side. You want them to be a nice golden brown.
- Once both sides are done, place them on a sheet in the oven to keep them warm while you make the rest of your cakes. If the oven is too hot, simply turn it off to keep the crab cakes warm but not to overcook them.
- Place crab cakes on plates, garnish and serve.
I believe in using fresh local ingredients. I believe in dealing directly with farmers. I believe in taking
time to cook and let things simmer and really bring out flavours. I believe in Fair-Trade and Organic foodstuffs when available. I love sharing healthy good food. Its the smiles and satisfied tummies that make it worthwhile.