Now that that wet, grey weather is upon us, try this amazing recipe re- posted courtesy of Cannawide to help you warm up from the inside.
- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut in sections
- 2-3 tablespoons Cannalife Botanicals Medicated Olive Oil
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 3 strips bacon, cooked until crisp, drained of grease and chopped
- 2 teaspoons ancho chili powder
- ½ teaspoon cayenne powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons half and half
- 3-4 cups stock, chicken or vegetable
- Place the potatoes in a large soup pot and cover with water by several inches. Simmer the sweet potato till very tender, about 20-25 minutes. Drain.
- While the potatoes are cooking, heat a medium saucepan with the Cannalife Botanicals Olive Oil. Sauté the scallions for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the bacon to the pan and stir to absorb the medicated Cannalife Olive Oil.
- In a small bowl combine the scallion and bacon and set aside.
- Place the cooked sweet potato in the bowl of your food processor and puree. Gradually add the remaining ingredients, ending with the stock, until completely smooth.
- Heat the soup before serving. Ladle into serving bowls and top with the scallion bacon garnish.
Always in a rush during the week? Let your soup cool fully, and portion into containers before freezing for ready made meals. Re-heat in the microwave or on the stove for those days when even take-out seems like a hassle!
*Disclaimer: The amount of Cannalife Botanicals Olive Oil used will determine dosage, please know your tolerance.
Dosage: 1 Teaspoon of Cannalife Botanicals Olive Oil= 20mg THC