Feeling grateful here at Cannalife for all our customers and followers who have helped us grow and share the love of this magic medicine. Thank you also to this powerful plant!
Here is our Baked Holiday Brie recipe, makes a great appy.
*Always warn your guest of medicated treats, and enjoy in portion!
This recipe contains 1tsp per serving, adjust as needed.
Baked Holiday Brie
1 (8-ounce) round Brie cheese
2 tablespoons cranberry sauce
1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme or rosemary
1 tablespoon chopped walnuts or pecans toasted
1 tablespoon Canna Olive Oil
1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
Drizzle of honey or maple syrup
Crackers or baguette
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees F
- Place brie round in oven proof baking dish
- Toss all other ingredients together in a bowl and spread evenly onto brie
- Bake for 15-20 mins until cheese is soft and warm
- Serve immediately with crackers or sliced baguette. Cucumber makes a great non-gluten option.