- 1 1/2 whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup oats (I used oats with wild grain in this recipe)
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup ripe bananas (3 large, 4 if small)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups wild blueberries frozen or thawed
- 2 tbsp. Coconut Oil… (In this recipe I used 1 tablespoon of Cannalife Botanicals Infused Coconut Oil and I used 1 tablespoon of plain non- medicated organic coconut oil. This will make each muffin approx. 7 mg. If you wish for stronger muffins, use Cannalife Botanicals Medicated Coconut oil for both tablespoons each muffin will be around 14mg.*Cannalife Botanicals Coconut Oil*Disclaimer: The amount of Cannalife Botanicals THC Infused Coconut Oil used will determine your dosage. Please know your tolerance.Dosage: 1 Teaspoon of Cannalife Botanicals Coconut Oil= 25 mg THC
- Melt oil before adding to distribute evenly into mixture
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
Line 12 muffin tins with compostable paper liners.
Combine flour, sugar, oats, baking powder, and salt in medium bowl.
Mash bananas into a separate large bowl.
Stir in almond milk, egg, oil, and lemon juice.
Mix in dry ingredients.
Then gently turn blueberries into mixture.
Pour mixture into muffin tins
Bake muffins for 20 minutes, test with a toothpick. If comes out dry, remove the muffin tin from the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes before removing the muffins from the pan.
If toothpick is still gooey, simply add 2 minutes to the cook time.
I believe in using fresh local ingredients. I believe in dealing directly with farmers. I believe in taking time to cook and let things simmer and really bring out flavours. I believe in Fair-Trade and Organic foodstuffs when available. I love sharing healthy good food. Its the smiles and satisfied tummies that make it worthwhile.